What We Do >>
Generally speaking, the who, what and why of the Corporate Secretary role can be summed up this way…
WHAT IS CORPORATE GOVERNANCE?
Processes that guide Board of Directors decision-making
Structure for management of responsibilities of the Board, management and shareholders
Compliance with corporate formalities
WHAT DOES THE CORPORATE SECRETARY DO?
Provides Corporate Governance leadership
Helps to mitigate risks associated with a Board’s performance of its fiduciary duties
Facilitates Board decision-making processes and procedures
Documents Board and Committee deliberations and decisions
WHAT ARE CORPORATE GOVERNANCE SERVICES?
Board and Committee support
Board and Committee meeting preparation
Subsidiary and affiliate management
Corporate governance service partner management
Corporate governance consulting
Why does good governance matter for your business?
- Pre-empt plaintiffs’ attempts to access shareholder assets to satisfy corporate liabilities
- Improve preparedness for corporate transactions and audits
- Enhance effectiveness of Board meetings and follow-up action execution
How can GPG help?
- GPG is a modern solution engineered to meet Middle-Market Company Boards’ unique Corporate Governance needs
- We help management to improve efficiency by providing expert Corporate Secretary services
- We specialize in high quality, flexible services with the personal attention you want and the confidentiality you need at a reasonable cost
- GPG leverages relationships with governance service partners to provide a full complement of customized services